Saturday, August 07, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Ah. The time has come again. It's time to stomp some balls out there in the world. Back in Minneapolis, and I am going to be getting back in shape. Now that I've been back for almost a week, it's time to rock some socks off.
Thursday: Biked 17 miles with Mabbott.
Friday: Bouldered at Midwest Mountaineering for an hour.
Saturday: 6 mile run. And it's not even noon yet.

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to a church service that is yoga and prayer...should be interesting. After that, I'm going to play some tennis.

It feels good to be back in Minneapolis. Feels good to be active again. My poor little six pack has been hiding for too long. It's time for him to say hello to the world again.

1 comment:

Pangie said...

Not a bad start! That church service sounds pretty awesome; let me know how it is.