Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Stupidity

So I had a 17 mile run on Monday. Then, on Tuesday I biked into work in the rain for the 17 miles. I discovered that my workplace is entirely uphill from where I live. There is one brief downhill with 3 miles left, but it's pretty short. It wasn't difficult, but it was the first time I had shifted gears on my bike for a long time. The rain and the wind were hard, but not too miserable. Not the most brilliant decision after how bad(ly) my legs were hurting. Then I spent two hours bouldering, and went for a brief run and had a wonderful sauna.

The outside of my left foot hurts though. I'm not sure why. I haven't been too hard on my feet lately. It feels a little bruised. Not good news considering how quickly the marathon is coming up.

1 comment:

Pangie said...

Man, you are intense! I hope your foot feels better soon.