Sunday, February 24, 2008

Global Warming Isn't Happening

What beautiful weather yesterday and today! I joined the masses as I shuffled my way along the river path from Pioneer Park to Sertoma. The cool breeze off the river kept the temp at an even 35 degrees F. Beautiful. The sun was shining and the run that I got in was absolute glory.

Many people will make a comment on the warmness of the weather and say something like "That's global warming for you." Sadly, it isn't. Global warming will begin as "global cold as a witch's tit" as the ice caps melt and change the average planetary temp. Then, as the air temp eventually begins to rise from the heating of the earth's core, the temps will rise and the dew point will do whatever the hell it does when the temps are redunkulous. I'm excited. My goal is to evolve before everyone else.

The winter has been a bit strange. However, maybe it's all the other winters that were strange and the last few have been normal. I believe that the most snow falls in North Dakota in March and April. What's to say this year is different?

Plan is to do some swimming today to work more on the cardio-vascular system and rock the immunities. I need to use that sauna and bleed out all my impurities.

Yesterday: ran 4 miles and walked 10 miles. Don't I feel awesome...

No comments: