Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hall of the Mountain King

Greetings from Utah. Here I sit on "the Island" of Logan, UT. This morning's run was absolutely beautiful. Good half-hour running through the streets of the island. The fresh mountain air is a bit different on the lungs, but it feels good. I know that I had to run a little bit slower today since I'm not quite acclimated to the altitude here. I kept the pace low enough so that I'm not sore tomorrow.

The mountains are absolutely beautiful. Logan seems to be a great location. It's surrounded by mounrains on almost all sides. I think if I lived here, I would be in even better shape. What beauty! The women aren't too shabby looking either. However, I have it on good authority that everyone near my age is already married and has six children. So while they may be attractive, they're taken. Oh well. There must be some singles out there.

No comments: