Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Learning to Cope

I've been quite busy lately. I've been studying for various tests and preparing for presentations. It feels good. It feels good to be excercising my mind again. Meanwhile, I've been sticking with three yoga routines a day.

Sometime next week I'm going to check out Pinwheel Yoga. I haven't heard anything about it yet, but it seems to be the only real yoga instruction place in Bismarck.

Today I went cross country skiing for an hour and a half. It felt absolutely incredible. The amounts of snow that dumped on Bismarck today were wonderful. They claim it was 4 inches. The wind blew lots of snow all over, with plenty blown onto the ski trail.

This weekend is the Book Across the Bay ski race in Ashland/Bayfield, Wisconsin. Sadly I'm going to miss it.

No comments: