Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Eggplant and Hippo

There is a title link to a delicious eggplant lasagna recipe. It's amazing and delicious. You don't need as much oil as suggested, so there are quite a few adaptions you can make with this recipe.

The workout for today wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I had a belief that after yesterday's run, I wouldn't even be able to get out of my bed. Today's regiment was as follows:
Abs: superset of normal abs and leg raises.
Seated Cable Row
Seated Row Machine
Lat Pulldown
Lower back
(reverse sit-ups)
Standing dumbbell curls

After this I did a few square jumps and high kicks. Felt pretty good and energetic. However, when I went for a run with my sister, my stomach was killing me. I'm not sure why yet, but it's happening. It's a bit frustrating. Maybe I'm too dehydrated.

I'm excited for climbing tonight. My arms are already sore and my back is a bit tight, but I'm gonna rockit anyway. Tomorrow I will work mainly on legs and take a day off of running.

In my head, I know I'm not running the Fargo Marathon, but JUST IN CASE, I want to be ready for any random marathon that comes along. I want to run another marathon this year. I just don't know when, so I need to always be prepared. What goals do I need to set for myself?

No comments: