Thursday, April 03, 2008

Red Fish, Blue Fish

My apologies for missing yesterday's post and work out. I was a bit distracted by the delicious red fish meal I had at the Pirogue Grille (click the title). Oh, it was amazing. After dinner my family and I sauntered over to Mr. Delicious for some aptly named delicious cheesecake. The warmth of the sun shone upon us and delivered good moods and spirits to everyone.

So here was my routine for yesterday:
Abs: superset of normal routine with leg raises
Leg curls
Leg extensions
Lunge with dumbbells
Seated Calf Raises


The lunge just about killed me. After the six mile run that my sister and I did the day before, my legs were not feeling too hot. I didn't stretch out after the run, and then made the same blunder on Wednesday. We went out just for twenty minutes, since we were short on time before our reservation at the Pirogue.

No comments: