Friday, April 04, 2008

How Can You Leave Me Now?



For some redunkulous reason, I've been a bit pre-occupied with Ursa Major. I thin I called on it in my sleep for power the other night. Sometimes the strangest things enter my head when I'm in The Land of Beyond.

Obviously I'm still a day behind on my workout posts. So here is yesterday's routine:
Supersets: wide grip pulldownwithincline bench press. This was great, and I can feel my incline press really improving.
Shoulder press
Dumbbell lateral raise
Lying tricep extension
Barbell curl
.

In the evening I did some climbing. It was great. I had 4 really good climbs. Well, okay, one of the climbs was not so good. It's that stupid dog bowl hold that always messes me up. I feel like I use all my strength on that one hold. It frustrates me to no end. But the climbing was glorious otherwise. I was full of energy and having a great time.

No comments: