Monday, April 07, 2008

Off the Charts - Joshua Bell Article

I don't really agree with some of the ideas in this article (click title), but it's hilarious none-the-less. I've always wondered what it would be like to have somebody truly famous playing in a subway to see if anyone would care. Somebody beat me to it. I was born too young.

Today's workout was absolute madness. It was hardcore. I have a bad feeling that tomorrow I will be useless. I just hope I have enough strength to climb the wall tomorrow night.

Monday, Week 3


First, I began with my normal ab routine, back sit-ups, and leg raises.
Decline Bar Bench
Lying Dumbbell Bench
Incline Flye
Shoulder Press
Reverse Flye
Tricep Pulldown with Rope
Dips


After a brief interim, my sister and I went for an hour run by the river. We did all the hills trails. It was great, but it's absolutely going to screw me tomorrow. Oh well. Just in case that marathon comes along, I will be prepared.

No comments: