Sunday, April 06, 2008

Flower Pots Made of Iron

Nothing much to speak of today. Good fun last night listening to blues and telling stories. I believe I'm becoming more and more disjointed from reality and it's beginning to trouble me less and less. I had a dream (a nightmare really) about the end of civilization as we know it. I've never been so convinced something was real. I can't remember the last time I had a nightmare, but I wouldn't even call this that, it seemed more like living the future. But enough about that, since I think it's a bit redunkulous anyway.

Here's a poem I wrote today. It's not good and it has no purpose. Just blathering.
Follow God and follow through,
Loving Him in all you do.
Care for others no matter what.
Give to others what you've got.
Pray for others all the time.
Let God's love take your mind,
Then let it flow out to the earth,
That all mankind may know its worth.


Nothing much to say on that. Just felt like getting some writing done again. It's like starting over.

No comments: