Friday, March 28, 2008

Before My Time


In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Then, looking upon His creation and seeing its imperfection, God decided to improve upon it by creating the greatest sandwhich in all eternity: the Monte Cristo. Nothing can compare with its excellence. The question, "Can God create a sandwhich so fattening that even His arteries will clog," is answered in this sandwhich. It's an indulgence only to be truly enjoyed when you have attained enlightenment. Only then can a person truly understand the bodhi-mind that is the Monte Cristo.

Today is going to be a bit of a cheat day. The recommended workout for my weight program is being skipped. It consists of abs and leg work. I don't feel as though this is good enough though. I will work on my shoulders a little, my back, and my biceps. I'll do the recommended abs and leg work, but I feel as though it's cheating too much. I'm taking the weekend off, isn't that good enough for the routine?

2 comments:

Ms. Wizzle said...

Is that sandwich from Utah?

blurricus said...

Indeed. That is a picture of the most delicious sandwhich in Utah.