Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Exertion of Energy

Today's workout came out with plenty of results. It started out with my ab routine (eased a little bit).
Here's the list of the easier ab routine:
Leg throws 17 (Middle-left-middle-right-middle, etc.)
Leg-ups 10 seconds
Side sit-ups 10 on each side
Opposite arm-opposite knee 30 (15 each side)
Bicycle arm-opposite knee 30 (15 each side)
Flutter kicks 10 seconds
The reason I did the easier ab routine is that I had to do abs three times instead of my usual 1 long session. It might be worth my while to switch to something like that. Once again, everything was 3 sets of 10-15 reps. So here's the routine for my Tuesday:
Abs 3 sets of the aforementioned routine.
Let Pulldown
Seated Row
Lower back
aka: reverse sit-ups
Preacher Curls
EZ-bar curls


I'm not much for bicep curls in any way, shape, or form. I'm not against them, but I normally just use a bar and do 3 sets of 15. I don't do multiple excercises for them, unless pull-ups are considered bicep work. Most of the time I do pull-ups for my back, not my biceps.

I'm starting to get slightly bored with some of my workouts. I need to switch it up or watch some kind of inspirational sports-related movie. Yeah, I'm a sucker like that.

No comments: