Wednesday, March 26, 2008

No Conquest Can Ever Be Complete

Today's workout seemed quite easy. It focused mainly on legs, and didn't even feel challenging to somebody like myself. It was supposed to be an even easier ab routine today, but I stuck to yesterday's ab routine instead. As per usual, 3 sets of 8-15.
Wednesday's Routine
Ab Routine: for more info, see yesterday's post.
Back sit-ups Just for fun
Leg Extensions
Leg Curls
Pull-ups
3 sets of 5. I wasn't supposed to do this today.
Upright Row
Body Weight Squats
Standing Calf Raises


It was a pretty easy day today. After all this, I went for a 6 mile run with my sister. It wasn't too fast, but it still took us less than an hour.

For anyone and everyone that missed it, there was an amazing claymation version of Peter and the Wolf on PBS this evening. It was wonderful. I need to find it somewhere.

No comments: