Monday, March 31, 2008

I Could Lift These

Seriously? Digging parts of it up? Doesn't make much sense. Oh well. They do their own thing over on that little island.

Today's lifting regiment was fun-filled. I added my usual ab workout and back excercise to the list. I don't like that this program doesn't have ab and back work everyday. I suppose I have a bit of a different idea of what needs more focus. As per usual, I did 3 sets of each excercise. This time I decided to push my body to make sure that I did at least up to 12. I pushed myself way too hard on some of them, but they were mostly all machines, so the chance of injuring myself wasn't too great.
Dumbbell Inclined Bench
Chest Press
Pec Deck
Shoulder Press
Rear Deltoid Flye
Overhead Tricep Extensions


The overhead tricep extensions nearly broke me. Luckily it was the last thing to do.

No comments: