Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Snowshoe Dance of the Chippewa

For some stupid reason, I can't find any good information on how to do the snowshoe dance. I may have to go to the library and do some real research. I believe that this is why global climate change is happening. We haven't been holding up the traditions that the Great Spirit wanted. We haven't been appeasing them. I've given up on Chione. I think she has forsaken North America. Instead, I shall petition the gods of this country.

I want to go cross country skiing. I want to go snowshoeing. I want to play in the snow. I hold onto the dreary hope that North Dakota will hold its own tradition. More snow in March and April than any other months.

It looks like the marathon may not happen for me this year. I feel betrayed because of it. But that just gives me more time to be ready for the next one. Perhaps Grandma's. Perhaps I shall destroy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.